Monday, February 25, 2013

Football: Sister was playing for the same club


Barrie Prowse is midfielder of Penzance AFC. Gemma Sanders is plays for the women’s team. Barrie and Gemma are brother and sister that traced their biological mother. Its really amazing and exciting thing for the people who know them and know the football. It is now talk of the Football area.

Mr Prowse said, “I hate to say it but Gemma is a better footballer than me” He also said, “I was gutted because I’ve always been the best sportsman in my family.”

And his sister Ms Sanders, (age 23), said: “We could have walked past each other; I may have seen his two daughters and not known that I was their aunt.”

Penzance A.F.C. is a football club in the United Kingdom. It established in 1888. The team play in black-and-white stripes. Their nickname is The Magpies. They currently play in the South West Peninsula League Premier Division. The name of the chairman of Penzance Football Club is John Richards and the manager is John Dent.

No comments:

Post a Comment